PAYLOAD: SPOT ARM
GRASP, LIFT, CARRY, PLACE AND DRAG A VARIETY OF ITEMS
The Spot Arm enables users to act on data insights and perform physical work in people-centric environments. This payload is equipped to operate through both semi-autonomous actions and telemanipulation and can be controlled through the Spot tablet or through the API.
Operators can grasp, lift, carry, place, and drag a variety of items with the arm’s gripper and additional 6-degrees of freedom. Use the in-gripper LED illuminator and 4K RGB camera to inspect objects and equipment before taking action. Semi-autonomously turn valves, flip levers, open doors and manipulate other objects with constrained movement.
- Degrees of Freedom: 6 + gripper
- Length (at full extension): 984 mm
- Mass/Weight (including gripper): 8kg
- Max. Lift Capacity*: Up to 11 kg
- Continuous Lift Capacity* (at 0.5 m extension) : 5kg
- Max. Drag Capacity* (on carpet): Up to 25kg
- Total Mass/Weight: 39,7kg
- Max. Reach Height: 1800 mm
- Operating temp. -20°C to 45°C
- IP: Water and dust resistant
*Payload capacities measured at 22°C
A WIDE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS