PAYLOAD: ACOUSTIC IMAGER FLUKE SV600
SEE WHAT YOU’VE BEEN MISSING
Designed by Fluke, the SV600 Fixed Acoustic Imager enables users to continuously detect, locate and visualize air and gas leaks or changes in sound signatures before they become costly problems.
INTELLIGENT ACOUSTIC LEAK DETECTION
With the SV600, Spot robot automates air and gas leak detection and identifies mechanical sound signatures while navigating. This comprehensive solution makes it easy to monitor assets and workspaces 24/7 in hazardous or inaccessible locations from a safe distance. Operators receive immediate alerts of sound anomalies or gas leaks from equipment, ensuring employee safety.
With real-time alerts, the SV600 automates acoustic detection on the production line and immediately informs managers of any quality issues or product rejects, improving productivity.
- High-end 24/7 acoustic monitoring
- 64-Digital MEMS microphones placed in a Sunflower Array
- Integrated visual light camera
- Powerful processor for onboard real time processing
- Sound classification and Frequency filtering
- dB values and sound intensity mapping
- Event triggering
- Ethernet network communications interface with installed 8-wire M12 fieldbus or RJ45 connector
- Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Ingress Protection IP54