PAYLOAD: RAJANT BREADCRUMB ES1
IMPROVE THE WIFI PERFORMANCES OF YOUR SPOT ROBOT
The Rajant ES1 multi-frequency breadcrumb (radio mesh kit) improves the performance of the Spot robot’s WiFi network (range and bandwidth) while reducing sensitivity to interferences.
Useful for your all your complex use cases (indoor, outdoor, tunnel, large areas etc.), the radios automatically switch to the least disturbed frequencies (2.4GHz or 5GHz) and allow to obtain a theoretical throughput of 300 Mbps.
This mesh network device is an ideal solution to 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲, allowing to perform autonomous missions in harsh operating environments as well as large geographic areas (construction, oil and gas, nuclear…) without connectivity failure.
COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- 2x radios ES1 (Rajant)
- 2x POE injector (DC-DC) (powered by 2 Powerbanks)
- 2x compatible Powerbanks
- 1x Tunnel antenna Heli 21 (Poynting) : 4×4 Dual 2.4/5GHz UNI-directonnal circular polarized + support + cable
- 4x 2.4GHz mid gain omnidirectional antennas (6-9 dBi) ~30cm max height
- 4x 5GHz mid gain omnidirectional antennas (6-9 dBi) ~30cm max height and 5GHz
- 8x cables compatible with ES1 and antennas
DOWNLOAD TECH SPEC (ENG)