LEICA BLK ARC FOR SPOT ROBOT
BE AUTONOMOUS WITH THE BLK ARC
Specifically designed for a robotic use, the BLK ARC is the latest autonomous scanning module from Leica used for surveys and construction monitoring (site inspection, anomaly detection, digital twins creation, control of conformity with BIM models, etc.)
The BLK ARC allows static and dynamic scanning of its environment without interruption, limiting post-processing work. for operators.
Combine Spot with the BLK ARC allows to perform accurate, reliable, autonomous and repeatable reality capture missions within complex or hazardous environments for professionals on construction sites or within specific infrastructures.
Important: Please note that the BLK ARC can be purchased only with the Leica Geosystems sales team, which ca be contacted through Intuitive Robots. We work closely with Leica to provide our customers with autonomous, high-performance and field-proven solution.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Capture 3D point clouds and panoramic imagery while Spot carries BLK ARC through an environment, to create a fast, simple, safe, and autonomous reality capture workflow.
Chart your scan path remotely using existing drawings or BIM models of your building, including large and complex spaces.
BLK ARC and Spot will complete the mission autonomously.
Once your mission is complete, your data is ready to use.
- Weight: 690 g
- Height: 183.6 mm
- BLK ARC-UI: Browser-based mission control user interface. Requires additional installation on a supported robotic carrier.
- Communication: USB 3.0 and Wireless (BLK ARC-UI connection)
- Internal memory: 24 hours of scanning (compressed data) / 6 hours (uncompressed data)
- Field of view: 270° (vertical)/360° (horizontal)
- Scan Range: Min. 0.5 m – up to 25 m
- Point measurement rate: 420,000 pts/sec