PAYLOAD: GAMMA-RAY SPECTROMETER H3D
LOCALIZE GAMMA-RAY SOURCES
Designed by H3D, Inc, the H400 is an imaging spectrometer integrating a 360-degree video stream and a spectrometer to detect, locate, characterize and measure gamma-ray sources at a distance in nuclear facilities.
Equipped on Spot, this solutin offers nuclear industry key-players a mobile, autonomous and ready-to-use mapping solution to keep human operators away from potentially dangerous areas during their inspection and maintenance missions.
This integration is the result of a close collaboration with Lemer Pax and Systel Electronique for the ARAMIS project (Autonomous RAdiation Mapping Integrated System). The H400 sensor is distributed exclusively by our partner Systel Electronique.
- Spectrometer range (keV): 50 to 3000
- Imaging range (keV): 250 to 3000
- Energy range covers isotopes of interest up to 3 MeV
- Omnidirectional sensing and imaging
- Weight: 7,8 Kg
- Autonomy: 6 hours
- Audio & visual alarms based on dose rate
- Air/water tight for easy decontamination