PAYLOAD: SPOT CORE (EDGE CPU)
EXECUTE YOUR OWN APPS LOCALLY WITH SPOT CORE PAYLOAD
The Spot CORE (EDGE CPU) is an additional processor to run your own software locally on the robot. While any device connected to Spot’s network can run custom code through Spot’s SDK, running locally on Spot CORE enables high-bandwidth low-latency connections.
This payload connects directly to the payload port for power and networking and comes with the SDK pre-loaded so you can get up and running as fast as possible. Unlike the computers inside Spot, this system is open to development. If you have special system requirements, you can format the disk and install your own operating system.
- Motherboard : i5 Intel® 8e génération (Whiskey lake-U) Core™ CCG Lifecycle
- RAM : 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
- Primary storage : 512 GB SSD
- OS Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64 bits
- Operating temperatures: 0 to 50°C