SPOT, THE INSPECTION ROBOT
Automate your industrial inspection process with Spot!
THE AUTONOMOUS INSPECTION ROBOT
Agile, robust and versatile, Boston Dynamics Spot robot is particularly effective for industrial inspection tasks, especially in harsh or hard-to-reach environments.
A ROBOT WITH MULTIPLES MISSIONS
- Inspection of industrial infrastructures with automated data collection
- Early detection of anomalies (thermal, leaks, hot spots, failures…) on equipment
- Site documentation and 3D / reality capture
- Autonomous patrols and security checks on alerts
FOR WHAT ADVANTAGES?
REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Reduce the time spent by operators manually collecting data
- Anticipate maintenance activities by identifying failures before they cause downtime
- Avoid manpower shortages
AUTOMATE INSPECTION TASKS AND DATA CAPTURE
- Increase the frequency of data collect through automation in order to detect anomalies as early as possible
- Improve your predictive maintenance process (Can be integrated in your Enterprise Asset Management tool) with automated data capture
SECURE AND IMPROVE WORKING CONDITIONS
- Remove operators from risky situations in dangerous or hard-to-reach environments
- Relocate operators on high value-added tasks (analysis, decisions…)
- Remote doubt removal
TYPES OF INSPECTION WITH SPOT
Payloads (cameras and sensors) will allow Spot to perform specific data collection tasks. This data capture can be done autonomously (for example during a routine mission in a known environment) or remotely in an unknown / insecure environment.
Possibility of acquiring different types of data during the same mission according to the types nnd number of payloads (limited to 14kg max). These payloads can be directly powered by the robot.
Spot can navigate and collect data in a completely autonomous way. To do this: the operator performs the circuit once and the robot repeats it as many times as necessary.
From the tablet or a computer, the operator can remotely follow the progress of an autonomous mission. He can also adapt the route in real time in case of unexpected events.
For a 100% autonomous use, it is possible to use the “Spot Dock” self-charging station. In addition to recharging, the robot can transfer data to the dock at the end of an inspection mission.